Become an EFC Member
Connect with the national electrical sector in Canada: leading manufacturers, manufacturers reps and distributors. Be part of an essential and important driver of the Canadian economy. Keep current on electrical safety, energy efficiency, counterfeit products, extended producer responsibility and new disruptive technologies.
Electro-Federation Canada (EFC) provides one voice for the Canadian electrical market and represents over 250 manufacturers, distributors and manufacturer representatives. See website for list of members: www.electrofed.com/members. EFC is instrumental in bringing current issues and opportunities to the forefront for members to assess, so they can make informed business decisions for market competitiveness.
EFC Membership Benefits
- Representation for your company before federal & provincial governments on industry-related issues.
- Networking and relationship building at EFC national and regional events.
- Confidential statistical programs and market research reports.
- Technical Services expertise in codes & standards and liaison with Canadian Standards Association, Underwriters, Laboratories and government agencies. Opportunity to participate in EFC Product Sections.
- Talent recruitment and development with the EFC Scholarship Program and Young Professionals Network.
- Training & Education through EFC and its relationships with world-class professional development programs.
- Marketing & Communications vehicles such as the weekly newsletter and association magazines for provision and promotion of industry information.
- Support of sustainability and energy efficiency.
Contact John Jefkins, VP Marketing & Communications at email@example.com or 647-260-3091 for information.