Supporting workforce development with talent attraction initiatives is a key EFC 2018 strategy. EFC Scholarships continue to increase students’ awareness of career opportunities in our industry. Member engagement in the program achieves record growth each year. As a 2018 participant, your organization will receive these benefits:
– Promotion of your company brand at over 100 Canadian universities/colleges through EFC provision of digital poster, brochure and ad banners.
– Listing on the Scholarship Canada website with 100,000 impressions.
– Exposure on the EFC Scholarship web page- 8,000 student visits in 2017.
– Weekly promotion in EFC newsletter with 80% open rates.
– Printed posters provided for display at your locations to promote to your employees with family & friends with students in school.
– Access to 800 students for co-op, part-time & future full- time employment.
– Option to present student funds at the EFC Young Professionals Network events.
– Customize your own scholarship and select your student at the $3,500 level.
– Provides Corporate Social Responsibility tool for your website and annual report
Your company can participate at one of two levels:
– $3,500 + $250 admin- create your own scholarship criteria/choose the student.
– $1,000 + $100 admin – brand your company logo as part of EFC Scholarships.
To participate in the 2018 program, please contact John Jefkins, VP Marketing & Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-459-2376 before the January 10th deadline.