CEMRA Offers You The Opportunity:
- To raise your sights and your standards through participation in programs designed to improve your management skills.
- To build equity in your function rather than solely in your person.
- To talk directly to manufacturers – at their level – on a broad range of subjects all having to do with their relationship with you.
- To be kept fully informed, through systematic channels of communications that are tailored to the needs of the busy electrical manufacturer’s representative.
- To develop uniformity within the electrical manufacturers representatives business – in accounting procedures, in operating cost reporting and in the development of ethical business practices.
- To build with CEMRA and your colleagues, the image of the independent sales representative in the electrical industry.
- To demonstrate that you function uniquely; that you operate successfully; that, in your own specialized field, you know no equal; that you operate a business, train sales people, do missionary work; that you are friend and confidant to your host of customers; that you represent the “home town” touch for your manufacturer principals and, for many of them, the sole contact with your local market.
- For recognition, response and reward from an industry that has, for too long taken you for granted.
The strength of CEMRA as with other trade groups in the electrical industry comes from numbers. The strength, the drama, the determination of CEMRA is in direct proportion to the quality numbers that are generated and the response that is developed through the association.
As an individual company, you can do most of the things just outlined – and do them well. But with others in your industry – in all parts of the county, through your activity and participation in CEMRA – greater accomplishments for yourself, your company, your trading area and your industry can be achieved.