2018 Pathfinder Report – Now Available
Brought to you in partnership with Kerrwil Publications
Pathfinder: The Source for Benchmarking & Market Analysis Data for the Canadian Electrical Industry
Now in its 34th edition, EFC’s Pathfinder report helps industry members maximize their company’s growth and profitability by providing an in-depth overview of key industry performance measures and market conditions.
Pathfinder features a comprehensive analysis of the entire Canadian electrical channel by providing data on sales, employees, branches, customer mix, product mix and market mix for the following distribution segments:
- Full-line Electrical
- Automation & Control
- Wire & Cable
- Lighting Hybrid
- Electrical Surplus
NEW! This year’s report will include a complete profile of members’ brands and a directory of manufacturers’ representatives/agents across Canada.
Two Formats Available
Pathfinder is available in print format and as a digital platform. Pathfinder subscribers who purchase the digital bundle will have access to this password-protected Website, which includes a full PDF of the report, access to electronic versions of all tables and charts — and a fully-interactive directory of every channel branch in Canada.
Members may choose from one of two Pathfinder options, as outlined below:
Pathfinder: Regular Package ($1,200 plus HST)
What you receive:
- 2 printed copies of the report
Pathfinder: Digital Bundle (Regular rate: $1,495)
What you receive:
- PDF of the report
- Electronic access to all data charts/tables in report– provides flexibility to review, integrate and format tables/charts for presentations and other needs
- Line card mapping tool– allows you to review the competitive landscape by line card and analyze customer, product and market mixes
- Fully-interactive directory– this online directory of all distributor branches allows you to develop and better manage your distribution strategy. For distributors, this tool is invaluable in its ability to identify competitors, acquisition opportunities and new markets.
- Bonus:access to the largest attributed database of electrical contractors in Canada for direct mail, telemarketing, client analysis and business growth plans at a reduced rate of $150 per thousand records, courtesy of Kerrwil Publications
- The above packages do not include complimentary passes to EFC’s Economic Forecast Day. Registration must be completed separately; event registration will be made available in the coming weeks.
- Pathfinder is available to EFC members only
- The report is available in English only.
Questions? Contact Swati Patel at 647-260-3090 or firstname.lastname@example.org