Consider A Survey For Your Organization
As an added value to members, the Statistical Department of Electro-Federation provides Survey services to its members. Whether it is a Customer Satisfaction survey required for ISO requirements, an internal Employee Satisfaction survey, or any other general survey, EFC has the expertise to conduct this survey on behalf of a member at a very competitive rate. The following is a brief overview of what we provide:
- Meeting scheduled to review company needs and specifications for survey.
- EFCwill assist in the development and layout of the survey questions. A draft survey will be supplied byEFCand used as a base for further customization.
- Confidentiality of all data is ensured and survey results will be released back to the company only. Respondents participating in the survey have the option of providing their contact information or remaining anonymous.
- Once the final survey has been structured and questions approved, EFCwill develop the actual questionnaire using our on line survey software, Zoomerang. (EFC has a license for this software)
- It is recommended that the online survey with invitation and link be sent back to the key contacts within the company for a final review before proceeding.
- EFC charges in the range of $2,000 – $5,000 depending on the complexity of the survey.
- Survey participant list to be supplied in excel format by the company. The number of invitees to the survey is entirely at the discretion of the company. This listing will be used for the sole purpose of conducting the survey.
- Importing and reformatting customer database into survey software will be completed byEFC.
- Additional costs may be incurred by the company for also conducting their survey in French, Spanish, etc.
- Companies are recommended to advise their customers in either letter format or email of the impending survey.
- Invitation, clearly stating the purpose and objectives of the survey to be developed and sent along with website link to the survey participant list.
- Survey request to be issued directly by EFC Statistical Department, and follow ups to ensure adequate response rates will be conducted as required.
Results will be provided back in both an Executive summary format and raw excel data for further manipulation by the company.
For more information on this service, please contact:
Anne Harrigan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Marketing Resource - 647-260-3084