The IMR Sector Council/CEASA is the leader in service order forms (warranty and non-warranty work forms) for the electronics and service repair industry. Representing the industry standard, IMR/CEASA forms are accepted by every major electronics and appliance manufacturer across Canada.
Please note, forms 1200CX (200) and 2100C (1000) replace 2200E and 2100B, however, the design and information remains exactly the same.
To Place an Order:
1. Download the CEASA Order Form 2011 (PDF)
2. Print and complete the order form.
- Forms can be ordered with or without your company information and can be used in multiple printer types if required. View PDF samples of various CEASA Forms: Sample 1 / Sample 2 / Sample 3
- Please be sure to include the following:
- business name and customer number
- taxes where applicable
- and the total
If paying by credit card, please add the necessary information. If paying by cheque, please mail your payment to the
address below. Merchandise will be delivered upon receipt of payment. All orders must be prepaid.
For imprint forms, please allow four weeks for delivery. All other forms, please allow 7-10 business days.
If you are exempt from the Goods and Services Tax (GST), please provide us with your exemption number and enclose
proof of exemption.
3. Fax your completed order form to: 416-679-9234 or mail your completed form with cheque to:
IMR – EFC
180 Attwell Drive,
Toronto, Ontario M9W 6A9
4. For order enquiries and all other customer service enquiries, please contact Rita Davis, at 647-258-7482.