Back to Business: EFC’s Fall Highlights
The summer holidays have come to an end and the kids are (finally) back at school! As you prepare for the fall season ahead, here are a few important programs that EFC has been busy planning to help your business thrive in this changing economy.
Three new programs – available soon!
- Mentorship Program – launching this month
This program connects members from our Young Professionals Network (YPN) with Alumni members to help build a learning culture among former industry leaders and emerging professionals. EFC has partnered with MentorCity to offer this new program. If you are a retired member or know someone from your organization who has recently retired and might be interested in becoming a Mentor, contact Vivian Sadeh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Training Module: An Introduction to the Canadian Electrical Industry, its Players & the Business – launching early November
This new training platform centres on the ‘electrical industry ecosystem’ and is offered to help accelerate your new and existing employees’ industry knowledge by teaching them about key market segments (residential, commercial, industrial, retail, utility and institutional); market players (owners, specifiers, contractors, agents, manufacturers and distributors); the project business: Traditional, Design Build, P3; and the importance of the distribution channel. To be available in English and French. Pre-orders to be accepted soon…
- Supply Chain Conference – November 25th & 26th
Plan to attend the Canadian Electrical industry’s first conference centered on supply chain management! Delegates at this year’s EFC Conference in May, collectively agreed that our industry in Canada has only three years to prepare for major disruption to our supply chain. This event brings together supply chain experts for a working conference to discuss best practices, including data warehousing, robotics, digitization, VMI, EDI and other emerging trends that will disrupt our future. Registration coming next week…
Registration is open for these events:
- Economic Forecast Day, September 19th: Reserve your seat
- Quebec Region Breakfast Seminar with Former NHL Player, Steven Finn, October 2nd: Register
- YPN Ontario Region Panel Discussion, October 9th: Register
- Future Forum: ‘Business Marketing IQ’ & Marketing Awards Luncheon, November 6th: Register