To help make the most of your membership with EFC, below are a list of resources and information for members across various departments to access and utilize (marketing, sales, human resources, IT, customer service, etc.):
- Website Member Badge
Add this “Proud Member of EFC” badge to your website homepage to be recognized as an EFC member. Click here
Email Signature Badge Click here
EFC Logo Click here
Please follow our Brand guide if you’re unsure how to use the EFC logo. Click here
Make the badges & logo ‘linkable’ – Use this url: https://www.electrofed.com/
- InfoElectro Newsletter – Changes have been made!
InfoElectro is now available in both separate English and French editions. This has resulted in a submission deadline change. Members are asked to submit their corporate announcements by Tuesday afternoons to Daniela De Marco, Marketing and Communications Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Whenever possible please include a French translated version which will be accepted by Wednesday afternoons for the same week inclusion. Submissions provided in English only will have the title translated. Click here to view our past newsletter editions
- Social Media Post Suggestions Click here
- EFC’s Membership Booklet – Learn more about EFC programs, events and services. Click here
- Media Kit click here
Advertise with us, contact John Jefkins email@example.com
- Corporate & Event Sponsorship Click here
- Demo the New Online Training Module Click here
- Professional Development Click here
- ‘Powering a Changing World’ Industry video Click here Tip – if you, your company or colleagues have been featured in the video, be sure to share the video and give them a shout out!
- EFC’s Economic Dashboard – View a snapshot of current Canadian economic and market conditions. Click here
- Market Insights – Click here to learn more or contact Anne Harrigan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TalentNest – Career portal for EFC Members to post current opportunities and push them to major job boards with one simple click. Learn more, click here
Current/Upcoming Committees, Networks and Programs:
- Young Professionals Network (YPN)
- CEMRA Manufacturing Group (CMG); contact Nathalie Lajoie at email@example.com
- Women’s Network (WN) – Launched this January!
- Mentorship Program – Call for Alumni Participation!
- Scholarship Program – Learn more, click here
- Marketing Communications & HR Networks; contact John Jefkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- LVDC Committee contact Carol McGlogan at email@example.com
- Supply Chain and Research Committee; contact Swati Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New! Electric Vehicle Systems Committee and Canadian Electrical Manufacturers Policy Advisory Group (CEMPAG); contact Gurvinder Chopra at email@example.com
- Learn more about Business Sections, click here
- View the various Standing Committees not mentioned above, click here
- View the regional committees, click here
To better serve you, we want to ensure that we have accurate and current information.
Has it been a while since you last updated your company records with us? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your employee directory, address and any other changes we should know about.
Is your company logo out of date or details not displayed right on our website? Please contact our marketing team member Daniela De Marco at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support and participation within the Electrical community. Together we make an impact!
Happy 2020 from the EFC team!