EFC’s National Advisory Council Announces New Appointments to its Executive Team
The National Advisory Council (NAC) is a subset of EFC’s Board. Where EFC’s Board provides overall governance, sets policies and strategic goals for the association, NAC is responsible for planning and supporting the development of programs to align with EFC’s strategy.
NAC is comprised of an Executive Team that steers strategy alignment across EFC’s regions and channel development committees. The following three members have been appointed to NAC as Executive Members – all three appointees have demonstrated strong leadership on an EFC committee and/or within a region, a core requirement for NAC succession:
- Kim Quelch, Eglo Canada: Past YPN National and YPN Quebec Region Chair
- Dave Klarer, NCS Int’l: Research Committee Chair
- Daryl Witiuk, Northwinds: Past Ontario Region Chair
These members join the following other NAC Executive members:
- Steve Branscombe, Independent Electric – Chair
- Cindy Doherty, Intralec Electrical Products – Vice Chair & Co-Chair, Ontario Region Women’s Network
- Pierre Legare, Viscor – Past Chair
- Jason Prevost, Leviton – Executive Member
- Tom Mason, Sonepar Canada – Executive Member
The above NAC Executive works closely with a Steering Committee, comprised of Chairs and EFC staff leads from all channel development committees and regions. This committee also includes leaders from AD Canada, IMARK Canada, British Columbia Electrical Association, Alberta Electrical Alliance and the Electrical Association of Manitoba, to ensure all industry insights are voiced from coast-to-coast and from all market segments.
Learn more about the National Advisory Council at https://www.electrofed.com/about/nac/