YPN Atlantic Food Drive Numbers Announced!
The YPN Atlantic region committee is grateful for the generosity received during the Give Food Drive campaign. Members from across New Brunswick and Nova Scotia gave back to feed local Canadians who need support during this difficult time.
YPN Atlantic Chair Nick Foster, Leviton Canada, has officially confirmed the total contribution of $753 and 538 pounds of food! The YPN Atlantic region thanks all members and their customers for contributing to this important cause.
A big thank you to Krystyna LeBlanc, Eddy Group, for going above and beyond in promoting this initiative at the many participating branches. We also, would like to acknowledge Nathan Salmon, Rexel Atlantic, for generously matching the donations raised from the Rexel Saint John branch.
Thank you to the YPN Committee team:
- Phil Deal – Focus Electrical
- Colin Day – Munden Enterprises
- Cory Morris – Graybar Canada
- Vince Tremblay – Ouellet Canada
- Raymond Crane – Graybar Canada
- Krystyna LeBlanc – Eddy Group
- Erin Wambolt – Graybar Canada
Thank you to the following member organizations and individuals for giving back to their local communities through this Food Drive.
- Eddy Group Fredericton, Matt Feener
- Eddy Group, Peter Case
- Rexel Atlantic Saint John, Mike Dawes & Nathan Salmon
- Eddy Group Dieppe, John Bennett
- Eddy Group Miramichi, Edwin Somers
- Eddy Group Kentville, Mark Connors
- Eddy Group Bridgewater, Derrick Good
- Eddy Group Truro, Kelly Toole
- Eddy Group Amherst, Larry Cormier
- Eddy Group Halifax, Jason Brockway