CMG to Host Special Industry Panel Presentation During EFC Conference
Manufacturers and Reps … On The Same Page Looking Forward?
The electrical industry is now defined by CHANGE. Change driven by consolidation, product innovation, technology, customer demands, administrative downloading, people and more.
On September 23, David Gordon, President of Channel Marketing Group and author of NEMRA’s Rep of the Future 2025, will highlight key findings from the study, their relevance today in the midst of COVID-19, and COVID-19’s influence on the future in this complimentary webinar. Register now
Following the short overview of the findings, Gordon will facilitate a panel discussion among CMG members to discuss the findings. Key topics to be discussed include:
- technology and its implications within the manufacturer / rep relationship,
- manufacturer / rep expectations of each other,
- “downloading” of activities and streamlining processes to mutually improve profitability, and
- demand generation and what’s needed to be more effective
Says CMG Chair, Tony DeCicco, Intermatic Canada: “CMG is excited to have David Gordon provide an update on his “Rep of The Future” report. Be sure to join this informative presentation / discussion as we explore how Manufacturers and Reps can better navigate the continuously changing environment and develop a mutually successful path forward.”
Industry panelists include:
Representing CEMRA Manufacturers:
- Jennifer Eastman, CSC-LED
- John Richardson, Anamet Canada Inc
Representing CEMRA Agents:
- Brent Norrey, Roney Marketing
- Chris Maguire, Cascadia Sales
Click here to register for this dynamic and very timely panel presentation.