CEMRA Survey Results Are In!
More than 32 CEMRA reps, or 62 per cent of respondents, completed the recent CEMRA Survey last month. Thank you to all the CEMRA reps who took the time to complete the CEMRA Member Survey.
Congratulations to Jason Thor, TMC Sales, who is the winner of a $100 gift card.
When asked if CEMRA reps would interested in an EFC member engagement meeting:
- 56 per cent were interested. EFC will be contacting CEMRA reps to book member engagement meetings in 2022.
CEMRA launched its CEMRA Network Groups last December, a total of four groups of eight are already created and working well. Additional groups will be created with interested reps.
- 12% have heard about the CEMRA Network Group and would like to join
- 47% are already in a CEMRA Network Group
- 18% haven’t heard about the CEMRA Network Group but are interested
- 22% are not interested in this Network Group
As a CEMRA Rep, would you be attending the NEMRA’22 Conference? Some appear to have registered for the conference, but flights and hotel haven’t yet been booked.
- 9% of respondents said yes they would attend
- 41% said no, based on the current COVID climate
- 50% claimed unlikely
New! CEMRA will be hosting a rep dinner at the start of the conference in Whistler, on May 31st. EFC to plan a CEMRA dinner for the reps.
- 86% were favorable of this new networking function for CEMRA reps and their companions
- 7% said no, not interested
- 7% undecided at this point
Top 5 Business Advantage topics for CEMRA Reps:
EFC to plan business advantage sessions based on the top 5 topics selected by our CEMRA rep members.
General comments from the survey: