November 4, 2020 | 2:00 pm EST | Zoom Webinar | Register here
(Complimentary for all EFC members)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Lisa Deere (Brand Protection Manager Eastern US & Canada @UL LLC (Underwriters Laboratories))
Lisa has over 20 years’ experience in intellectual property, anti-counterfeiting, and prosecution. In late 2017, Lisa joined the Global Security and Brand Protection team of UL LLC (Underwriters Laboratories) as a Brand Protection Manager overseeing the Eastern US and Canada.
She will cover the following topics:
• What is counterfeit?
• Counterfeiting on a global scale
• Size and growth
• Increasing concerns
• Safety concerns of counterfeit
• How counterfeit impacts the economy
• Challenges for legitimate companies
• Factors that increase the risk of counterfeit.
190 Attwell Drive