The YPN Ontario Region Committee presents,
Voice of Influence with keynote speaker Lucy Cornell, CEO, Author & Speaker
Join us on October 14th | 3:15 pm – 4:45 pm EST | All YPNs welcome | $39 per YPN member |$59 per non-YPN member | Register now
This 90-minute interactive session will equip you with the tools you need to harness your authentic voice as a business professional.
‣ Understand how to establish presence and maintain confidence when speaking
‣ Learn how to command attention through use of physicality, breath, voice, and energy
‣ Learn how to step confidently into high stakes speaking
‣ Hold court, be heard, and assert your right to speak in the business
‣ Explore practical techniques to manage nerves
‣ Understand how to increase influence through connection and engagement
‣ Practical tips to take away and incorporate into the business
World-renowned speaker, Lucy enables leaders to connect with and engage their audience with an authentic voice; one that demonstrates presence, credibility, persuasive power, confidence, and vision.
Lucy is one of 200 Linklater trained voice teachers in the world with has extensive academic and practical experience training with voice tutors from Royal Shakespeare Company (UK) and as an actor and teacher at Shakespeare and Company (USA). She also holds a Masters of Applied Science in Voice Research
(U.Sydney) and a Bachelor of Arts/Education (UNSW).
Lucy has been a specialist speaker for Young President’s Organization (YPO) events globally for the past ten years in Istanbul, Barcelona, Miami, Pakistan, Dubai, Oman,
southeast Asia, Sri Lanka, Australia, and New Zealand. YPO members are all CEOs of high net-worth businesses whose expectation of education is high.
Lucy also takes her work with business leaders off-road as the Founder of The Echo Project, which supports silenced communities; women, domestic violence survivors, and the world of human trafficking. To help put a stop to this, Lucy helps business executives shed light on what a privilege it is to have a voice in the world and begs the question: You have the right to speak. What are you doing with it?
Lucy’s corporate clientele range from CEOs and senior executives of blue-chip companies such as McKinsey, IBM, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank to politicians, barristers and lawyers.
190 Attwell Drive