Electro-Federation Canada (EFC) is a national, not-for-profit industry association. EFC represents over 200 member companies that manufacture, distribute, market and sell a wide range of electrical products, contributing over $10B to the Canadian economy and employing approx. 40,000 workers in more than 1,200 facilities across the country.
EFC Members’ Footprint in the Canadian Electrical Industry – 2017/18 EFC Member Profile
EFC members manufacture and distribute various electrical products, including distribution equipment, industrial controls, lighting, motors and generators, transformers, wire and cable, wiring supplies and electric heating. These categories form the basis of EFC’s Product Sections, offering a strong nucleus for members to discuss issues and opportunities pertaining to their company’s product focus. In addition, EFC maintains a strong focus on electrical safety, sustainability, advocacy, codes and standards, and also serves as a hub of networking, education, and industry research.
EFC Member Services
- Industry representation on codes and standards
- Advocacy on industry-related issues with all levels of government
- Statistical market research and analysis programs
- Industry best practices
- Develop and engage young industry professionals
- Education and training programs
- Networking event opportunities
- Timely updates on emerging issues, industry news and association activities
- EFC Corporate Sponsorship
- EFC Scholarship
- EFC Marketing Awards