October 15, 2020 | 1:00 pm EST | Zoom Webinar | Register here
(complimentary for all EFC members)
You’re invited to attend The Digital Pivot
EFC’s 2nd Annual Supply Chain Summit will be held virtually. You won’t want to miss this event…where the electrical industry meets modern supply chain technologies and emerging trends.
Overview: Digital technologies have amplified the features and functionality of our electrical products and are fast-becoming mainstream in how we service our customers and partners. Learn how your organization can pivot its supply chain strategy towards a digitized and automated enterprise, optimizing supply chain management to reach new service levels, lower costs and improve overall operational effectiveness.
Who Should Attend?
+ Senior executives (CEO, CIOs, COOs)
+ Anyone responsible for the following functions within their organization:
- Supply Chain
- Digital Transformation
- Information Technology
Agenda Highlights – Click here for more details
- Enabling the Future of Business for Customers
– Presented by Mark Dancer, Network for Business Innovation; Author of Innovate to Dominate
- Customer Panel: What’s Next in Our Channel’s Digital Journey?
– Panelists include:
- Wael Safwat, Black & MacDonald
- Terry McSwain, TM3/Trade-Mark Industrial
- Martin Perrier, Hydro Quebec
Emerging Technologies Showcase:
- Creating a Digital Transformation Strategy with Emerging Technologies
– Presented by Jack Shaw, Innovation & Technology Strategist, Breakthrough Business Technologies
- Breakout Sessions: Building Your Supply Chain Toolkit
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Data Standardization
- Smart Warehousing
Click here to view all featured technologies and solutions for this year’s Supply Chain Summit.
Sponsorship opportunities are available to technology providers who want to gain brand awareness in our industry.
Thank you to our Supply Chain Network sponsors:
190 Attwell Drive