Soft Skills: The Key To Success In Life & Business | February 9, 2021| 12:00 pm EST | Zoom Webinar
An event for Quebec region YPN members (available in French)
Date : February 9, 2021
Time : 12:00 pm to 1:15 pm
Location : Zoom Webinar
Cost : $20 (plus taxes)
More than ever, interpersonal relationships are a crucial factor in the success or the failure of an organization but also in the fulfillment of its individuals. Far away from being an easy competence to develop, soft skills might be the determining factor that will make the difference in your professional career. This webinar will give you tools to help boost your motivation and your performance in order to reach your goals, both professionally and personally.
- How to Improve your Emotional Intelligence
- Re-imagining Decision Making
- Challenging traditional models of supervisory skills
- Using empathy for conflict management
- The art of selling without selling
- Understanding the future worth of soft skills versus hard skills
- How to create a work environment where your team blossoms and your results increase
Speaker – Benoit Chalifoux
Benoit Chalifoux is an international speaker on soft skills, sales and diversity in the world of business. In the School of management of the University of Quebec in Montreal (ESG UQAM), he is the deputy director of international affairs and a lecturer. Graduated from Paris Dauphine University with an Executive Master in Business (EMBA), he also has an MBA and a BAA of ESG UQAM.
YPN Quebec region sponsors – Thank you!