Virtual Sales Strategies Part 2: Applying the Techniques
Presented by Electro-Federation Canada and EFC Corporate Sponsors
April 19th, 2021| 1:00pm – 2:30pm EST | Reg. $129 pp + tax | Register Here
Did you know?
87% of sellers report that building rapport and developing relationships with buyers virtually is challenging.
Only 25% of buyers say virtual sellers are very effective at building rapport and relationship development. That means only 1 in 4 of us are a top performer!
What we sell has essentially not changed, but how we sell is radically different. Virtual selling requires a new mindset, skillset, and toolkit.
Join your industry peers for this dynamic workshop with Dave Mahr, Partner and Sales Leader from RAIN Group.
What you will learn:
- Tips, techniques, and current best practices for virtual selling (pre-meeting, during the meeting and post-meeting guidance)
- How to overcome challenges and take advantage of new opportunities that have been created moving from live to virtual selling
- The 4 virtual selling imperatives
- How to develop rapport quickly in virtual sales meetings
- Experience a product demo example which uses the latest tools and techniques.
- How to present yourself in the most professional manner
Plus: Dave will provide a toolkit for virtual sellers: techniques, templates, and checklists to accelerate your learning and skills from in-person to remote selling with clear and concise guidance.
*ATTN: Members who registered for the March 11th webinar with Howard Olsen, do not register to this event, you will be pre-registered in the coming days. A separate communication will be sent to you from the firstname.lastname@example.org Zoom account.