The report is available to EFC members only and is offered in digital and/or print formats. Pathfinder will be released in September.
Pathfinder provides the best insight on the total available market for electrical equipment in Canada. The report presents Canadian-driven and defined market mix data as well as product mix and customer mix details that can be used to help steer many key business decisions—from marketing and channel development to acquisitions and branch placement.
The report features national and regional market data on sales, employees and branches as well as customer-product-market mixes for the following distribution segments:
- Full-line Electrical
- Automation & Control
- Wire & Cable
- Lighting Hybrid
- Electrical Surplus
PLUS: the report features a complete profile of all EFC members’ brands and a directory of EFC manufacturers’ agents across Canada. With Pathfinder, you will gain insight on key industry performance measures and market conditions that you can use to maximize your company’s growth and profitability.
Place your order today and receive the early-bird discount rate – see pricing details below.
Pricing & Delivery
The report will be available in September.
Pathfinder is available in two format options:
Digital Platform (early-bird: $1,295 plus HST; after July 31st: $1,495 plus HST)
- Includes full PDF of the report
- Electronic access to all data charts/tables in report – provides flexibility to review, integrate and format tables/charts for presentations and other needs
- Line card mapping tool – allows you to review the competitive landscape by line card and analyze customer, product and market mixes. This tool provides you with a true understanding of how each market is being served in Canada today.
- Fully-interactive directory – this online directory of all distributor branches allows you to develop and better manage your distribution strategy. For distributors, this tool is invaluable in its ability to identify competitors, acquisition opportunities and new markets.
Regular Package (early-bird: $995; after July 31st: $1,200 plus HST)
- Includes two printed copies of the report
If you have any questions, please contact:
Kerrwil Publications Limited