Order your copy now
Pathfinder is now available – place your order using the above link and get your digital or printed edition!
Pathfinder provides the best insight on the total available market for electrical equipment in Canada. The report presents Canadian-driven and defined market mix data as well as product mix and customer mix details that can be used to help steer many key business decisions—from marketing and channel development to acquisitions and branch placement.
The report features national and regional market data on sales, employees and branches as well as customer-product-market mixes for the following distribution segments:
- Full-line Electrical
- Automation & Control
- Wire & Cable
- Lighting Hybrid
- Electrical Surplus
For manufacturers, Pathfinder helps map customers and products to channels. Manufacturers can establish market share by region, by channel type and by product category. This information allows companies to benchmark channel effectiveness and sales performance. Understanding your starting point provides insights into the options available to you: increase share within existing channels, expand share via new channels and address regional performance issues.
For distributors, Pathfinder provides information on product mix and customer mix by channel. Distributors can establish market share by region, by customer type and by product category. Distributors may use this information to benchmark their own performance and decide on market building options ranging from acquisitions, to product mix expansions, to general market penetration improvements within the regions. Information is also provided on employee mix comparisons, providing insights into value-added opportunities and possible upskilling requirements.
Pricing: Pathfinder is available in two format options
Digital Platform ($1,495 plus HST)
- Includes access to report in PDF format, via the digital platform
- Electronic access to all data charts/tables in report – provides flexibility to review, integrate and format tables/charts for presentations and other needs
- Line card mapping tool – allows you to review the competitive landscape by line card and analyze customer, product and market mixes. This tool provides you with a true understanding of how each market is being served in Canada today.
- Fully-interactive directory – this online directory of all distributor branches allows you to develop and better manage your distribution strategy.
- Each company will receive a username and password for system login – this will be made available in September
Printed copies ($1,200 plus HST)
- Includes two printed copies of the report
If you have any questions, please contact:
Kerrwil Publications Limited