March 11, 2021 | 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm EST | Register Now
Sales, customer engagement and revenue generation are the lifeblood of our organizations.
But how can you work a deal remotely when you can’t connect in person? While selling fundamentals remain essentially unchanged, our new virtual reality has given rise to sales transformation opportunities that must address: how to connect with customers and strengthen rapport-building, how to blend truth, trust and integrity into your sales process, and how to create focus when buyers and prospects are more easily distracted.
Learn innovative, game-changing strategies to help shift your organization’s sales paradigm. This session will provide sales teams with a new mindset to gain credibility, differentiate themselves in a competitive environment and embrace an optimized virtual mindset to build trust, drive momentum and win opportunities.
- Explore the shifting sales paradigm: from ‘sitting across a table’ to ‘video interactions’ – how to harness technology to better connect with customers
- Reframe your mindset to understand the foundations of consultative selling and customer service that transcend any type of sales interaction
- Learn how to communicate from the customers’ perspective by understanding the five critical decisionsevery buyer makes. Discover how to sequence these decisions into a conversational action plan called ‘The Sales Blueprint’
- Use ‘The Sales Blueprint’ to understand the difference between ‘selling the meeting’ and ‘selling in the meeting’ (prospecting vs. selling), and how to do both successfully in virtual settings
- Understand the unique sales challenges the electrical industry has, and how can your sales team can address the hurdles
- Learn how to ask the right questions to foster genuine dialogue to set mutually agreed-upon needs and map out required solutions
- Move beyond the pandemic: what does the new sales paradigm look like after Covid? What are the key skills you need to evolve?
20 minutes: Q&A with audience
10 minutes: Key takeaways that salespeople need to do beginning now.
President & Sales Transformation Expert
High Output Training Systems Ltd.
Howard Olsen is a leading sales consultant and professional speaker with over 30 years of experience in strengthening sales leadership. Having secured over $500 million in personal sales for companies such as HP, Boeing, Airbus, Motorola and Dell, Howard’s track record is a testament to his real-world knowledge and global sales experience. Today, he provides sales transformation training and is a strategic advisor to help others build unshakeable trust to win business. Howard is deeply passionate about lifting others and using his experience to equip sales teams with practical roadmaps to increase success.